6 Steps to Follow in Order to Heal Cracked Heels Easily and Effectively
Cracked heels are a really annoying problem, which can appear on anyone no matter what age you are. The reason they crack is because you may be standing on your feet for too long, obesity, not wearing proper shoes, using cosmetics which is harsh for your skin, and if your skin is not moisturized enough.
Your heels get thick and dry. They may also start itching, peel, turn red and inflamed. Not only your feet look unattractive, but having cracked heels can cause many health problems. That’s why you should take precautions and heal them before they start to bleed and cause unbearable pain.
Here is one way you can Heal Cracked Heels
It is by preparing this remedy which will definitely help you achieve in making your heels look nice and smooth. The remedy is not time-consuming and it is very easy to prepare. Just follow the recipe and the steps below it.
- The first thing you need to do is take the baking soda and dissolve it into hot water until you get a homogenous mixture. Your remedy is now ready.
- Next, you put both your feet into the mixture and let them soak for 15 minutes, while scrubbing them with a rock. You will easily get rid of all the dead skin cells by scrubbing them.
- Take the feet out of the mixture and wash them with water.
- Dry the water out with a soft towel and apply some foot care cream or moisturizer to soften them.
- After you do that, put on your cotton socks and let them stay for a while. If you want your heels to be even smoother keep the socks overnight and take them off the next morning.
- Repeat preparing this remedy every day until you have completely healed your feet.