How to Get Rid of Back Pain in a Minute with this Simple Exercise Routine
Back pain is a common issue mainly for those who spend their day sitting in front of the monitor, or have other long-term sitting jobs and don’t manage to keep their posture straightened.
And to be honest, if you’re not behind the working desk you are practicing this at home, which contributes for a back pain to appear.
How to Get Rid of Back Pain in a Minute
Other indicators of back pain can be cramps triggered by a certain tension and fatigue, an improper posture or a certain overload that strains the back.
And you definitely can’t live with a back pain, and if you try to ignore it you may only increase your discomfort and increase the stress in the lumbar area.
Thence, we offer you two simple breathing and stretching routines which can relax your back and decrease that stress in the lumbar area in a no time.
Each will take you only a minute of your time, but after that minute you will feel reborn.
Let’s Begin with the Breathing Technique
- At first you should start with finding your suitable sitting position and close your eyes.
- Then you touch the top front of the teeth with your tongue, and rest your rip behind the teeth.
- Slowly inhale through the nose for four seconds and hold the breath for seven seconds. Then just exhale through the mouth for eight seconds and repeat the same procedure all over again for two more times.
Back Stretching Exercise
- Lie on the stomach;
- Then just place the hands close to the shoulders and lift the upper part of the body and your head and remain in this position for eight seconds. Return to the original position and repeat this once again.
- Afterwards, turn around on the back and bend the knees. Keep your arms steady and stretched along the torso. Lift the pelvis in a straight position and keep it that way for eight seconds. Then return to the original lying position.
- Bend the knees again and pull them towards the chest using the arms. Keep it in this position for eight minutes and return to the original position. Repeat this one again.
Check out the video below for a better demonstration of how doing the stretching exercises right. Try to repeat these exercises every night before going to bed and relieve the body of the crunch and pain that accumulates throughout the day.