She Uses Listerine – See What Can be Done with it
Most of the people in America use mouthwash to preserve their oral hygiene. But how can we be certain that this is a proper way to preserve our health?
Only in 2015, the brand Listerine made 340 million dollars, and if the product was actually checked, they could easily reach even one billion dollars.
This mouthwash can protect you from gingivitis and plaque. It contains thymol, eucalyptol, menthol and methyl salicylate. And although we have only used it for mouthwash, here are some other purposes of this product.
Listerine – See What Can be Done with it
- Use it to diminish the foot odor. Soak your feet for 20 minutes in a mixture, one part Listerine, and two parts warm water.
- Put some Listerine on a cotton ball and lean your face with it in order to protect yourself from acne.
- Gargle with Listerine two times a day if you have a cough, it will make it disappear in no time.
- Soak your hair in Listerine and put a cap on if you are having trouble with lice. After the hour has passed, wash your hair with water. Then, massage your scalp with white vinegar and again, put your hair in a shower cap. Let it stay for another hour. Then wash it, but not just with water, but this time thoroughly, with shampoo to. At the end, use the lice comb to get rid of the dead lice.
- Furthermore, if you rinse your hair and scalp with a mixture of Listerine and warm water, you will not have any dandruff problems anymore.
- To prevent the odor from your armpits, dab a cotton ball in Listerine and insert it under your arms.
- The same can be done if you want to get rid of blisters. Apply a cotton ball soaked in Listerine on top of the blister three times within a day to make it disappear.
- Finally, to get rid of toenail fungus, use the Listerine feet soaking mixture we have previously mentioned every day, for about a month, and your feet and nails will be perfect.