Did you Know that the Watermelon Seeds can Cure
Were you familiar with the fact that the seeds from the watermelon can treat some diseases? We all know that the watermelon is the most refreshing thing on a hot summer day, and the watermelon is filled with Vitamin C, copper, potassium, biotin, pantothenic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamins B1 and B6, magnesium, and much more..
Watermelon Seeds can Cure
But the seeds? Oh, they are amazing too. They contain iron, zinc, manganese, phosphorus, fatty acids, proteins, potassium, thiamine, folate, niacin. They offer 600 grams of calories too.
The seeds of a watermelon can act as an antioxidant, having a positive effect on the blood vessels, and in the case of angina, erectile disfunction, hypertension and arteriosclerosis. The tea from the watermelon seeds can even help you pass kidney stones.
And here is the recipe for it – you will need 20 to 30 seeds of a watermelon, grind them nicely and then boil them for 15 minutes in 2 liters of water.
You need to consume this drink for two days, and then when the third day comes, you are supposed to take a break.
Note here that you need to repeat this procedure for several weeks before you get results, but also it is of utmost importance that you do not consume this tea every third day.
Here are some of the heath benefits of drinking the watermelon seed tea:
- Protecting the health of the heart – to avoid heart diseases and hypertension, and also maintain the level of the blood pressure normal as well as boost the metabolism, consume this drink, as it is filled with magnesium, that could save the heart. Also, the compound arginine will prevent narrowing down of the blood vessels.
- When it comes to your skin.. – the seeds have an antioxidant properties, making it easier to deal with aliments and aging of the skin. The seeds can strengthen your skin, make it appear tight and younger, clear it from acne and dead skin cells. Because of it’s fatty acids, it moisturizes the skin too.
- The hair is important too – roasted watermelon seeds can make your hair shiny and will enhance the color, you can treat the itchy and dry scalp with the watermelon seed tea and also you can avoid the damage of your hair and those terrible split ends with this remedy. The hair strands that are dry and breakable will become history to you.
- Your immune system will be terrific – the magnesium, which is a main compound in the watermelon seeds, can also be found it oat, rice, cocoa powder and wheat. Vitamins B5 and B6 are also found in these amazing seeds, with whose help the body will convert the carbs into energy.
- Other than being an incredible magnesium source – the seeds are filled with amino acids and a big amount of unsaturated healthy fats. The seeds can fulfill your daily need of healthy fats in the body, and the amino acids are effective for giving more strength to the bones and tissues.
- Out of the way, manicure! – the seeds are so filled with proteins, that they will not only provide you with a glossy and healthy hair, they will give you strong and long fingernails.
- Here is your cure for edema – one teaspoon of dry and ground watermelon seeds, another teaspoon of honey, added in a cup filled with ¾ water. Mix it up and drink two cups daily in order to get your edema problems in control.
- Diabetes is on this list too – to control the diabetes, a handful of seeds from a watermelon in 1 liter water will do the trick. Let it stay like that for 45 minutes, and then drink this through the entire day.
- A fun fact for the men – did you know that the watermelon seeds contain antioxidant called lycopene which is extremely efficient when it comes to boosting the male potency levels? Well now you know.
- Finally, a healthy recovery for everyone – insert watermelon seeds in your diet if you want to recover from any illness sooner. You will notice the effects just after a couple of days. And if you have memory loss or just trouble remembering things, the seeds will sharpen your mind and give you back your memory.